- Did You Work It Out? The Solution to Our Riddle from the E-News Issue of July 2014
In a laying battery, the same number of brown and white eggs are laid. These are individually transported to the packing station on a conveyor belt. Which sequence will probably be observed first: white, brown, brown or brown, brown, white?
- Did You Find Out? Get the Answer to the Riddle of E-News Issue No. 3, May 2014
Departing at the same time, 2 cyclists start off from either end of a 20 km/12.5 miles route at a speed of 10 km/h/6.25 mph. A dove flies at 20 km/h/12.5 mph back and forth between the two cyclists until the cyclists meet. How far does the dove travel?
- Heavy-Duty Incremental Rotary Encoder Series ENI11HD - Tough in Rough Conditions
When conditions are tough, the new ENI11HD heavy-duty incremental rotary encoders provide reliable speed feedback for large asynchronous motors and are not affected by the pulsating currents of these motors …
- IO Ultrasonic Sensors Provide Pushbutton Programming
Series IO ultrasonic sensors from Pepperl+Fuchs are IO-Link compatible and have pushbutton programming...
- Innovations at CeMAT 2014
Meet Pepperl+Fuchs at the world's leading trade fair for intra-logistics CeMAT in Hanover, Germany from 19 - 23 May 2014, hall 13, booth F40 …