- Easy Online Ordering and Free Shipping in Canada
Pepperl+Fuchs now offers Canadian customers secure, online ordering, with free shipping for a limited time...
- A Sensor Worth Its Salt – F31K2 Valve Position Sensor
The F31K2 sensor is part of Pepperl+Fuchs’ open solutions concept for valve position feedback. It is based on simple designs that can be used in a wide variety of applications...
- R2100 LED Scanner Delivers Distance Measurement over Wide Areas
Pepperl+Fuchs introduces the Multi-Beam LED Scanner R2100. The R2100 combines our exclusive Pulse Ranging Technology (PRT) with Ultra-IR LEDs and Multi-Beam Scan...
- Did You Work It Out? The Solution to Our Riddle from the E-News Issue of July 2014
In a laying battery, the same number of brown and white eggs are laid. These are individually transported to the packing station on a conveyor belt. Which sequence will probably be observed first: white, brown, brown or brown, brown, white?
- Did You Find Out? Get the Answer to the Riddle of E-News Issue No. 3, May 2014
Departing at the same time, 2 cyclists start off from either end of a 20 km/12.5 miles route at a speed of 10 km/h/6.25 mph. A dove flies at 20 km/h/12.5 mph back and forth between the two cyclists until the cyclists meet. How far does the dove travel?