A World First: ML8-8-H Diffuse Mode Sensor with Multiple Light Spots
Photoelectric sensor optimally detects PCBs
ML8-8-H photoelectric sensor optimally detects PCBs
The ML8-8-H photoelectric sensor
- Is the first true background suppression sensor specifically designed for the detection of printed circuit boards
- Now works with multiple small light spots
With this new sensing principle, all the requirements of conventional sensors, and greater freedom in machine design are achieved.
Features of PCB sensors
- Two versions with a fixed detection range of
30 mmand 50 mm
- Versions with adjustable background suppression from
20 ... 100 mm Smallest black-white difference
- Simple and easy to integrate
- Eliminates operating errors in installation and maintenance
- Particularly safe - no calibration or modifications needed
These sensors are ideal for all situations where PCBs are produced and processed. Transport and handling systems, automatic mounting machines, and at buffer stations, etc.
Multiple light spots reliably detect PCBs
The yellow display LED indicates reliable object detection despite indentations in the PCBs.